Priscilla Queen of the Desert – Win tickets!
Get ready for the musical journey of your life! The critically-acclaimed hit adult musical Priscilla Queen of the Desert based on the Oscar-winning hit film makes its South African premiere at Artscape, Cape Town on Sunday, 26 March running until Sunday, 23 April. Thereafter the show moves to Montecasino’s Teatro from Saturday, 29 April to 23 June 2017.
Priscilla Queen of the Desert is the ultimate ‘feel-good’ show. This dazzling adult musical, featuring a top notch all South African cast, has all the ingredients for a superb night out: the most wonderful costumes, outrageous glamour, music that will have you dancing in your seat and a funny yet touching storyline. No wonder this show has been such a massive hit from the West End to Broadway and beyond, winning awards all over the world, including prestigious Olivier and Tony awards.
Priscilla Queen of the Desert is a heart-warming and uplifting tale of three drag artist friends who hop aboard a battered old bus aka “Priscilla” and go off on the adventure of a lifetime through the Australian Outback, to perform in Alice Springs. On the way they find friendship, love and far more than they ever dreamed of. With a dazzling array of over 500 award-winning costumes, 200 extraordinary head-dresses, 23 tons of scenery, a 10m customized bus weighing 6 tons and a hit parade of dance floor favourites including I Will Survive, Hot Stuff, Finally, Boogie Wonderland, Go West, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, and I Love The Nightlife, this wildly fresh and funny musical is a journey to the heart of FABULOUS!
Win one of two double sets of tickets to see the show live at Artscape on the 29th March or at Montecasino on the 30th April. Alternatively you can book now at Computicket.
This competition is now closed
- Tickets are only valid for the date of performance as stipulated, subject to availability and may not be upgraded, exchanged for cash or for an alternate performance.
- The prize comprises of two show tickets.
- Tickets will ONLY be available for collection from one hour prior to performance time, on the date of the performance from the MEDIA DESK located in the foyer at the venue.
- Tickets not collected from the Media Desk by starting time will be left at Artscape – Box Office until the box office located one floor below, closes for the evening and Teatro – at the Front of House office in the foyer of the theatre.
- As tickets are limited, we ask winners who are unable to utilise their prizewinning show tickets, to kindly notify Jill Somers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- No-shows will not receive replacement tickets.
- By entering this competition the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.